- Os cargos eletivos são oportunidades de prestação de serviço e não carreira profissional.
- Todo gestor público ou privado deve trabalhar com metas.
- É dever do partido dar suporte ao candidato antes e durante o mandato.
- A reeleição consecutiva para cargos legislativos deve ser vetada.
- A gestão eficiente resulta em melhores serviços e menos impostos.
- A prestação de contas do Estado deve ser feita de forma transparente e acessível.
As soon as I landed I went to the lost and found. The guy said that the bag was still in Paris and it should arrive in Marseille on the flight on 11 at night, or tomorrow morning. Really?? I knew that my bag was not arriving with me before leaving Paris! And he could not even assure me that it would arrive in Marseille the same day? What kind of logistics is that? He said the bag should get to the lost and found on Charles de Gaulle before being dispatched. Stupid protocols… making our lives harder.
I really don’t understand how these airline companies are able to control the flights’ times, organize a million airplanes on ground and on the sky and still loose baggages in stupid ways like that… Now I am in Marseille, with no clothes other that what I am wearing. Let’s just hope my bag makes the 11 pm flight.
Hopefully I won’t have to take courses again for a very very long time!!
– A guy reacts to a robbery, manages to immobilize the robber but then the robber’s friend comes and shoots the guy. In the middle of the street.
– A woman is stabbed to death on her own bed by the husband while the kids are hidden in the bathroom with the nanny. Hours latter, the husband is found dead, also stabbed, in a motel.
– A lady is killed in what seems to be a religious ritual and had her eyeballs and skin face removed.
– Police officers from Salvador are on strike and by now 78 people died, stores were robbed and buses were robbed, just because the police is not on the streets.
Really? I felt very bad hearing that… I don’t think I’ll watch the news ever again. It makes me sad that people do this kind of stuff, and afraid at the same time because of my family and friends in Brazil. Not that I’m not running risks here myself, but being killed because of a robbery is just ridiculous.
I started wondering several things. My first instinct was to really stop watching the news. I can get them on the internet every now and then, and if they continue to bother me, I can choose not to look at all. Then you’ll say that I am an alienated person, that I’m not up to date with what’s happening in the world. True. But do I really want to be up to date with those things? Sometimes ignorance is a blessing. I don’t think these news will add anything, except my lack of faith in humanity.
Then I thought what’s the good in putting such kind of news on TV. I mean, it’s worth maybe to know that the police is on strike, but a weird religious murder, a couple’s murder/suicide and cold blooded murder on the streets… why? Are they trying to alert us that there are crazy people out there? Or is this done just for the audience? I’m not sure what is the line between information and just gossip.
At last, as expected, I wondered why people do that stuff. Did this also happen centuries ago or is it something that emerged with our society? Is this part of human nature or was it developed with progress? I really have no idea… but I think that if we find the cause, it will be easier (or maybe not so hard) to make it better. More questions than answers at this point… if someone knows of literature on the subject, please let me know.